CURRENT DISCUSSION SHEET: 1. Guide for our Faith - May 2013 Great Christians, Year of Faith In this Year of Faith, we can be guided and encouraged by the words and insights of Marist Founder, Jean Claude Colin (MM)
2. Able to Let Go - April 2013 Christian Life, Year of Faith A guided exerecise in why and how to 'let go' of things that can hold us back from living fully: grief, anger, possessions and many more.
3. Listen, my Children ... (Proverbs 4:1) - March 2013 Motherhood, Year of Faith How can we help build a resilient faith for our children? What makes the difference for some young adults to continue the practice of their faith when others do not - and will they come back? (MM)
4. Apostolate of the Laity - February 2013 Christian Life, Year of Faith Marking 50 years since Vatican II, for this Year of Faith we look at the Decree on the Apostolate of the Laity and how it is relevant for us today. (MM)
5. Advent Service - December 2012 Advent, Year of Faith This Advent let us "Worship More, Spend Less,Give More, Love All" (MM)
6. Living Faith - November 2012 The Church, Year of Faith Faith: the joy and renewed enthusiasm of encounter with Christ.
Beginning in October 2012, the Pope has called us to a Year of Faith as a way for the Church to reflect on the outcomes of the second Vatican Council, at this time of its 50th anniversary.
This month our reflection looks at how this Year is relevant to us meeting under the name of Mary. What is faith and what can this Year do for my faith?
7. Being 'Devotional' - October 2012 Prayer, Mary Who or what are you 'devoted to'? And what does this mean for groups in the Church that are referred to as 'devotional groups'?
8. Their Call is ... - September 2012 Christian Life, Marist Life Logos Community in Auckland is a group of young lay Marists who live their spirituality by meeting the needs of at-risk youngsters and giving others the opportunity to develop leadership and service skills.