CURRENT DISCUSSION SHEET: 1. Being Made Welcome - April 2019 Virtues, Christian Life, Community When we are made welcome, we feel blessed and honoured. It is important that we are welcoming to visitors and to those in our church communities, without expecting to be 'repaid' (MM)
2. St Joseph - March 2019 Saints, family, Faith, hope, love St Joseph left a legacy to all. Inspirational in his role as father to Jesus and protector of the Holy Family, we can learn a great deal from his humility, kindness and great faith. (MM)
3. Smallness - February 2019 Christian Life, outreach; personal faith development Tiny irritations in life - like little foxes - can sometimes build up and destroy our composure.
With God's grace, we can become attuned to hurting humanity, and how we can provide a word or a touch to those who need our understanding. (MM)
5. God Sees You - November 2018 Mothers, Grief, Encouragement; Family There are times when some mothers' struggles make them feel as if they are different or that they don't belong. God calls us to be attentive to these women and to encourage and build them up. (MM)
6. Giftedness - October 2018 Fullness of life, Christian Life, Gifts, God's pleasure, Our own deep loves and desires, point the way to our best gifts, and we need to be aware of the gifts of others as well. To be a true gift from God, our gift has to be effective. (MM)
7. Sunday Mass Mayhem - September 2018 Christian Life, Family, Going to Mass with children Taking children to Mass has always been challenging. This reflection explores how we can shift our perspective and be encouraged as we reflect on how God sees our Sunday efforts as a family. (MM)
8. Examen for Busy Mothers - August 2018 Motherhood, Christian Life, Examen prayer, consciousness of God Sometimes we have a restricted idea of prayer. This reflection helps us to focus on how to be conscious of God and His love and goodness in our lives. (MM)